Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just stuff...

Well, I realized the other day (mainly because Mom said somethiing about it ;)) that I forgot to post a picture of the outside of the house on the last blog...DUH!  So here is a picture of the front of the house and the back:


Those pics were taken when we were actually here looking at houses, so that's a rental car and that's not our stuff on the patio.  Yes, our backyard is nothing but rock, but next spring we are going to do some flower beds and hopefully moving some of the rock out. 

Well, some of you might have seen my pictures on Facebook, but I have found a new hobby!  I have gone to a few card making workshops around here and it's quite fun.  I had tried the scrapbooking thing, but to me that type of project is too big of a project.  But with the cards, it feels like you accomplish something faster!  Plus you can share what you have done with people by sending them handmade cards!  Around here, people are into the Stampin' Up business which has great products, and those are the workshops that I have been attending.  Here are some pics of some of the cards that I have made.  Believe me, they aren't very involved, but most of you know...I'm NOT creative....HA!

So, there you have it!  LOL!  I am actually doing something crafty!!  I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment